Gun & Weapon Charges Lawyers
Illinois Gun Possession & FOID Violation Attorneys
Illinois Gun Laws can be difficult to understand even for a law abiding citizen. You must first obtain a Firearm Owner’s Identification Card (FOID) if you are going to purchase a gun. You are also required to have that card in your possession when transporting an unloaded firearm in your vehicle. In addition to having the FOID card on your person, you are also required to transport that gun in an enclosed case and in an unloaded capacity. Failing to follow the Illinois gun laws can lead to misdemeanor FOID card criminal charge or to a more serious felony charges for Unlawful Possession of a Weapon.
If you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor offense for gun possession or for failing to have your FOID card in your possession – contact an experienced gun lawyer at our firm to get help.
We serve clients throughout Illinois – contact us to set up a FREE CONSULTATION!
If your rights were violated with an illegal search and seizure, we fight hard to suppress any statements or evidence. We work hard to help you keep your record clean.
If you have been charged with any of the following, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
We can help you with these gun, firearm, or weapon charges:
- Concealed weapons charges
- Defacing a Firearm
- Federal weapons charges
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Illegal importation or distribution of guns
- Illegal possession of a firearm
- Possession of a deadly weapon, including knives and other deadly weapons
- Possession of Firearm with Barrel Length Shorter than 16″
- Possession of a firearm without an FOID card
- Possession of Machine Gun
- Possession of Silencer
- Possession of a weapon in the commission of a crime
- Transportation of guns across state lines
- Unlawful discharge of a weapon
- Unlawful Use of Weapon / UUW
- Unlawful Use of Weapon by Felon
- UUW Felon
Contact A Gun & Weapon Charges Attorney For Help
Contact us today set up a free initial consultation with a gun and weapon charge / offense defense lawyer. We focus on creating tailor-made legal solutions with personal service to each and every client we serve.