William K. Gullberg Jr.
Location: Monmouth, Illinois
Fax: (309) 734-1004
Email: Email Me
I understand the incredible stress people experience when they are charged with a crime or have their world rocked with other legal matters. When that happens, the best remedy is an attorney who stands for you and has the experience and legal skills to be effective. That is why during my years as an attorney I have, and continue, to study the law, winning strategies, and hone my skills. When someone is charged with a crime, my work starts to see if your constitutional rights, such as your right against unreasonable search and seizure have been violated. Sometimes this work pays huge dividends. Sometimes trial and negotiation are the best strategies. I make it my business to know the judge who will hear your case so that I can hone my presentation accordingly.
I believe in the Constitutional Rights of all citizens. Not just the right against unreasonable search and seizure but also of the right to defend yourself with lethal force if you are faced with lethal force against you. That is why I am a critical response team attorney for the USCCA which provides education, training and self defense insurance for responsible gun owners. I am licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois, the United States District, Courts of the Northern District of Illinois, and the Central District of Illinois, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Northern District Trial Bar, a member of the Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, a member of the Henderson and Warren County, Illinois bar associations, and the National College of DUI Defense.
- Member of Northern Federal District Court
- Member of North Eastern District Court Trial Bar
- Member of Federal Central District Court
- Admitted 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of Federal Eastern District Court of Indiana
- Admitted in Illinois State Courts
- Illinois, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1996